Monday, August 29, 2011

California Dreamin'

"Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts." ~ Unknown.


This Thursday, I will get to remove an item from my so-called “Bucket List”. I am going to be a contestant on the Wheel of Fortune. And, whether I go home with big money or leave with the $1,000 consolation prize, I will at least have the peace that comes with knowing that I chased a dream far enough and long enough to touch it.

What dreams are you chasing today? If the Lord has put those things in your heart, they are there for a reason. Don’t let them go! There may be risk involved and there may be failure in the end. But, I truly believe it is better for your heart to go after something and fail then to never go after it at all.

No comments: